Bullet Journaling

 I've always kept a journal since I was in middle school. I found out quite early in life that my words tend to flow easier through writing than through speech. My jumbled thoughts tend to spill out onto a page if I can edit them a little. My journals were full of personal thoughts, song lyrics I related to, doodles and lists. Lots and lots of lists. 

Three years ago while browsing Pinterest for journal prompts, I learned about bullet journal method. A style of journaling that combined life planning, lists, and even quotes and doodles. One notebook that could collect all the things that I need to organize my tasks, events, and thoughts? It seemed like a dream.

 I tried it out and have never turned back.

Even though I've using this method of journaling for several years, I've just recently started to share my methods on an Instagram account I've titled Bujo_Fiend

On this blog, I want to include my bullet journal - the layouts and methods of creating them. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in reading about that, but it's something that interests me and since I put a lot of effort into making spreads why not show the word my creations? You can see the photos on the Instagram, but here I want to go into more detail about each spread.




Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craftiness 2011

December 2020 Bullet Journal Spreads

Mother's Day Appreciation