November Journal Spreads

I love comic books! It started as a mild interest as a child watching X-Men and Batman cartoons on Fox Kids when I was growing up. Then of course the movies in the the early 2000s kicked it incomic to a hobby. When I started working full-time, I started collecting trade paperbacks. And here we are. It's 2020 and I'm drawing on my interest in comics to create a bullet journal theme. 


Now, here's the confession- this isn't my first comic book theme I've created in a journal. I started 2019 with the same idea. I used different spreads and drew-- well, attempted to draw the animated versions of my favorite DC Comics heroines. I didn't like the way it turned out so here's a different approach! I do like this one a lot more. 
Let's walk through it!
When It comes to my monthly pages, I tend to stick pretty close to the same format. 

Cover Page
Monthly Calendar and task list
Gratitude 
Habit Tracker 
Weeklies
Social Media Tracker 
Monthly Review

Monthly Calendar Spread and Task List
I reference this page a lot. I used it to schedule events, appointments, meetings, and tasks. I'm a vey visual person and like having a page to visualize the whole month. I also include a "recommended" section to record books, music, and movies/tv that is recommended to me. 
 
 


Gratitude and Habit Tracker
I like to record the highlights of each day on this page. Reminds me to focus on the positives when it's so hard to do that sometimes. I don't always include a habit tracker, but I've been slacking on my personal goals lately so I've decided to include one this month.




Weeklies
Weeklies are the bulk of my journal pages. I record tasks and events here. I even include fun things I want to remember This is great for deadlines and things that need to be done by a certain time. I change up the type of layout I use monthly. Lately, I like having a separate place on my weeklies for events that I can glance at quickly.







Social Media Tracker and Monthly Review
The social media tracker has been so helpful for scheduling posts for the business page. I think this will be the last month I include it until our next vinyl release though. An absolute essential page for me is the monthly review I love recording highlights and accomplishments along with the media I consume. Especially fun to reference through when preparing the end of the year review!





Supplies: Sharpie Art pen (black), Crayola Supertips (red, blue, yellow), Happy planner stickers, Super hero stickers from Dollar Tree



Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craftiness 2011

December 2020 Bullet Journal Spreads

Mother's Day Appreciation