Mother's Day Appreciation

Recently, I was sent this beautiful message from my brother thanking me for the influence and impact I've had on him. It inspired me to think about the women that have a great influence on me as well.



To my mother,
To transcribe the influence you've had on me would be impossible. I'm incredibly grateful for your love, guidance, and wisdom. You've encouraged me to form my own opinions even if they're in direct contradictions to your own. You've taught me that gentleness and kindness is a strength, not a weakness. From you, I've learned to be grateful for the little things. Thank you for all the pep talks, advice, and weekend trips. Your influence is a huge part of the woman I am today. I strive to be as warm and nurturing as you. I love you, mom!



To Jennifer, 
You've been an immeasurable impact in my personal and work life. Thank you for seeing my potential and encouraging my talents. Thank you for all the opportunities for growth that you've provided for me. You believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. Because of your encouragement and constructive criticism, I've gained confidence in my abilities and have been able to improve on my weaknesses. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for being a wonderful cousin, boss, and friend. I love you, even if I don't always say it back.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craftiness 2011

December 2020 Bullet Journal Spreads