New Year, New Bullet Journal

Okay, so this new Bullet Jounral blog might be a tad bit late. I've upgrading to a higher quality journal in 2021 since the two I used last started to pull apart. I decided to go with the Archer and Olive dotted A5 notebook. The one I chose (cover not pictures) is from their Halloween collection and it has cute little bats on the cover. I love it; the pages are 160gsm thick enough for paint! Here's a little walk through of my beginning bullet journal pages.


Key and 2021 Cover Page


Index

Grid Spacing and Quote Page


Goals and (blank) Vision Board


Future Log (6 months)
I printed out these mini calendars and glued them in so I didn't have to write out the individual numbers. I've done that before and it's so tedious and I *always* make a mistake.



Bill Tracker and Check This Out (Movies/Shows and Music)


Places to Visit
This is more of a wish list of places I want to go.

Vinyl Want List
I've been using this spread for a few years now and it's incredibly handy when waiting for months long preorders. It's also a great reference for online retailer sales.

2021 Movies
Last year I tracked all the movies I watched, but it took up too much room in my bullet journal and was too much to sift through for my end of the year top 10 list. Instead I'm just going to track 2021 releases I watch. I miss movie theatres! Hope to get to have a real movie experience soon!

Theme Ideas and Books to Read




Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craftiness 2011

December 2020 Bullet Journal Spreads

Mother's Day Appreciation